Friday, November 9, 2007

At first/In the middle/At the end - Antofagasta

"At first, I felt like saying "the same old song again". In the middle, I felt more confortable. At the end I felt begging for more, I need more workshops like this one."
---------------------------------------
"At first I felt about another workshop about curricula. At the middle I felt good and motivated because I like using drama techniques and role play at high - school. At the end, I started thinking how to motivate my colleagues to work in this way".
---------------------------------------
"At first I felt anxious and curious, ready to learn something new. In the middle I flt motivated to apply innovative activities in the class. At the end I felt ready to apply some of the dynamic activities for getting nergy from the students"
---------------------------------------
"At first I felt curious because I wanted to know if my travel was useful. In the middle I felt very happy, first because the subject matter was very interesting and the teacher was very nice. At the end, I felt pleased as my travel had been useful and I had shared with my friends"
---------------------------------------
"At first I felt tired, sleepy. In the middle I felt more relaxed and interested on the lecture. At the end, I felt like I wanted to learn and practice more."
---------------------------------------
"At first I felt excited about the new things I'd learn. In he middle I felt so interested. At the end I felt so relaxed because of the teacher's energy and experience."
---------------------------------------
"At first I felt happy to be able to be here after a three - hour trip by bus. In the middle I felt impressed by the way we can use drama in our classroom. At the end I felt eager to go back to classes and apply what I learnt today".
---------------------------------------
"At first I felt curious. In the middle I felt engaged. At the end I am compromised."

No comments: